Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Innovative controls!

I want to take 2 points off because of unrefined controls. The tri-achnid spazzes out occasionally, but I understand the complicated codes this must involve so I took only 1 point off.

Great work!

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Plays like Metal Gear

Impressive seeing how it's made in Flash. 3D is cool, but the characters aren't very detailed in this day and age. Even the music sounds like it's from Metal Gear, which suits the game. Simple and easy controls.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Ignore that guy below.

He doesn't know he can't "blam" something that's already past judgement.

Tricking Austin Tricking Austin

Not bad for a soundboard.

but soundboards are kinda getting old, don't you think? ;)

maxc16 responds:

Soundboards may be old but Austin Powers is Hilarious!!

Britney Spears Truck Jump Britney Spears Truck Jump

Hey Tom, been a long time ng forumer

sorry about your recent discovery of fame (or lack of).

Mini Game- Squash Mini Game- Squash

Well, I'll give it to you.

I know coding is hard, so I'm giving this a higher grade for that. Graphic-wise, though, it is absolutly nothing interesting. Some of the minute details show me that you gave effort on graphics but the are slightly above medicore at best. :(

The game tends to lag on my computer. Dunno why. There is depth perception, but like Admiral said, you could make it better. Also, The ball becomes hard to see in front of the racquet. A better color scheme that I can think of right off the bat would be some sort of soft colored background instead of green, with another soft colored background instead of the dark red hit zone, with a really bright colored ball to make it stand out more.

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

Lives up to the name of Pico

Great sound and graphics. Plays like the original Pico, and very deep gameplay. My only rant is that it's just a demo. If it was the full game it would have been a 10er.

Bill Murray Soundboard Bill Murray Soundboard

Not bad

For a 1 mg file it's a lot more laughs than most other works. Looks like you really took time with this.