Jetpack Ep2:Neon's Dirdge Jetpack Ep2:Neon's Dirdge

Bad

Expected more effort and a different kind of humor from established artists.

Infinite loop with background music is a noobish spam to make, and a cliche.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

How DARE you call our established team of newgrounds greatest authors that has brought you the epic Jetpack series CLICHE, and SPAM, and and and and.. NOOBS. Your repulsive, STINK of a review is a sickening odor upon the hard work of all people in newgrounds. We pugt hours, upon days, upon weeks creating this epic masterpiece, only to have you, a disgusting, repulsive, horrid, stiny individual, come and debouch and defile our hours of sleepless nights with your ogreishly henious, macrabre, disputable, reputible, stench ridden stink words?! We bid you farewell, you beligerent stink monger of buttsecks. Good day to you!

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Touching

RIP

Wizard Power Wizard Power

If there was an award called "WTF of the week"

I'd nominate this.

Must've been a bitch to animate so many frames.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Innovative controls!

I want to take 2 points off because of unrefined controls. The tri-achnid spazzes out occasionally, but I understand the complicated codes this must involve so I took only 1 point off.

Great work!

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Plays like Metal Gear

Impressive seeing how it's made in Flash. 3D is cool, but the characters aren't very detailed in this day and age. Even the music sounds like it's from Metal Gear, which suits the game. Simple and easy controls.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Ignore that guy below.

He doesn't know he can't "blam" something that's already past judgement.